Bioclean ANB is a potent mix of natural microorganisms and enzymes that specialize in biodegradation of harmful pollutants found in variety of industrial waste waters.
Each gram of Bioclean ANB may contain up to 94 different types of natural microorganisms with a total CFU ranging from 108 to 1010 per gram and multiple.
Every gram of Bioclean ANB is packed with a robust mix of microbes and enzymes that rapidly adapt to dynamic condition in the waste water treatment facility and continue to perform consistently.
Our products are ideally suited for processes like activated sludge process, anaerobic reactors, extended aeration, attached growth, MBR, SBR, MMBR, Bio Trickling Filters, RBC, UASB, Bio filters, etc.
- Reduction of COD, BOD and Ammonical nitrogen.
- Most effective for biodegradation of refractory organics.
- Control and reduction of excess sludge generation.
- Expedite Commissioning of Biological system
- Improved MLVSS/MLSS ratio
- Robust and healthier biomass
- Improved ability to handle higher hydraulic loads and
- Reduction in Color and odor of the treated effluent.
- Improved Anaerobic digester efficiency and gas generation.
- Biomass performance even under high TDS.
- No CAPEX and reduced OPEX.
- Reduction in energy consumption.
Application / Models
Dosage:Dosage is highly dependent on the pollution level, flow, design parameters etc. Usually the dosage varies from 0.5 ppm to 5 ppm depending upon the WWTP